Find research carried out by members of staff and students at Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust, as well as research involving Rotherham patients. We've brought together published as well as unpublished research, encompassing trials, audits, evaluations, quality improvement projects and more. You'll find quick links to the full-text of open access research; contact the library to obtain the full-text of any other research listed. Please contact us if you require any help using the repository.
Use the search function to search the repository for authors, title/abstract keywords, by publication date or by staff group. To limit your search use the down arrow next to 'All fields'. Use * for truncation and wildcards (p*diatrics).
Find out how to add details of your research to the repository: send us references and upload your research.
Use the quick links here to browse the repository by: staff group (to view all publications produced by e.g. nurses or medics), publication year, subject/clinical speciality or type of research, or see what's new: view the latest additions to the repository.
- Franchi T, Patterson A. Rare Intraoperative Finding of the Spinal Accessory Nerve Piercing a Fenestration in the Internal Jugular Vein: A Case Report and Review of the Modern Literature. J Maxillofac Oral Surg. 2023;22(1):262-264.
- Barrie A, Kent B; Supra Man Collaborative. Supracondylar elbow fracture management (Supra Man) : a national trainee collaborative evaluation of practice. Bone Joint Journal. 2023;105-B(1):82-87.
- Chitsabesan, P., Hall, C. L., Carter, L. A., Reeves, M., Mohammed, V., Beresford, B., Young, S., Kraam, A., Trowse, S., Wilkinson-Cunningham, L., & Lennox, C. (2022). Using an objective computer task (QbTest) to aid the identification of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in the Children and Young People Secure Estate (CYPSE): a feasibility randomised controlled trial. BMJ Open, 12(12), e064951.
- H Heald, A., Shakespeare, M., Phillipson, A., Cade, J., Netter, P., & Higgs, S. (2022). Does food responsiveness change in people with first-episode psychosis over a period of 3 months after commencing antipsychotics? Preliminary results. Cardiovascular Endocrinology & Metabolism, 12(1), e0274.
- Muhammad, H., Burch, N., Gordon, V., Umar, S., & Jankowski, J. (2022). One bite or two? A comparison of single bite and double bite biopsy techniques in gastrointestinal endoscopy (BITES). Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology, 1–4.
- Zuluaga Quintero, M., Indrasena, B. S. H., Fox, L., Subedi, P., & Aylott, J. (2022). Upstreamist leaders: how risk factors for unscheduled return visits (URV) to the emergency department can inform integrated healthcare. Leadership in Health Services (Bradford, England), ahead-of-print(ahead-of-print), 10.1108/LHS-06-2022-0069.