Covid 19: the latest research synthesised into topics, point of care tools, clinical answers and reviews
- Cochrane Library: Synthesized research evidence on COVID-19: special collections (critical care, PPE, anaesthesia, infection control, smoking and more to follow) and rapid reviews.
- DynaMed clinical reference tool: Regularly updated clinical content on Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV). Some COVID-19 topics now freely available to all; Athens password required for full access to DynaMed
- UpToDate: COVID-19 Resources and Tools: Epidemiology, virology, clinical features, diagnosis, and prevention
Clinical effectiveness COVID-19 resources available to all. Guest passes for UpToDate access now available through to May 31st, 2020. Questions and answers; clinical topics; society guidelines; patient education and more.
- BMJ Best Practice: Regularly updated Coronavirus topic from BMJ's clinical decision support tool BMJ Best Practice (Athens required).
- COVID-19 Primary Care Resources (Pulse):
'GPs are confronted with a huge amount of information related to Covid 19. This resource has been set up to summarise the key guidance that you will need to use in clinic. This website has been set up to organise the Covid 19 national guidance and key contacts into one clear, clinically designed, easy to search format that GPs can use in clinic. We are not creating clinical guidance, we are simply synthesising guidance from nationally recognised sources, organising and labelling it within a specifically designed web tool to improve access to information for primary care'.
- COVID-19 Search Bank: a central repository of searches and search strategies on COVID-19 carried out by NHS librarians across the UK, collated by the Library & Knowledge Service at HEE.
- The Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine (CEBM): Oxford COVID-19 Evidence Service. The CEBM has committed its skills and expertise in evidence synthesis and dissemination to the effort against the current COVID-19 pandemic. This page of rapid reviews will be updated regularly.
- The Strategy Unit (NHS innovation and improvement unit hosted by Midlands & Lancashire CSU): COVID-19 summaries, rapid reviews and evidence trackers.
- GOARN COVID-19 Knowledge Hub (WHO): GOARN Hub of emerging evidence, rapid reviews and more. The Hub offers multidisciplinary information on COVID-19 for a variety of audiences from policy makers, to responders, to researchers, to educators, to affected communities and the general public. Curated by GOARN Partners including UN agencies, International and national NGOs, academic institutions and consortiums.
- Elsevier: COVID-19 Healthcare Hub: 'This hub includes open access to our latest evidence-based practices and resources for COVID-19, covering topics from symptom management to diagnosis, treatment and ongoing wellness'. Portals for ICU, Inpatient Care, Emergency Care, Ambulatory Care and Community Care: clinical overviews, drug information, imaging and more, from tools such as Clinical Key and Nursing Skills.
- University of Edinburgh Usher Institute: UNCOVER COVID-19 Evidence Reviews
Use of face masks by general population; transmission indoors and outdoors; transmission in schools
- COVID-END (McMaster University): Guide to COVID-19 Evidence Sources