24 Hour Access Fobs: Conditions of Use
- Access will be granted only to users approved by The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust
- Access is granted for IT access (where users have their own log on), study purposes and borrowing
- Items may be borrowed via the self-service terminal from the Library outside normal staffed hours. You will need a barcode – please ask staff
- Use of telephones, including mobile phones, and computers etc brought into the Library will be subject to Trust policies currently in force.
- Fobs remain the property of The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust at all times
- Users issued with a fob must not allow their fob to be used by any other person, and must not open the Library to any other person
- The library security system, including CCTV coverage, will be in operation at all times
- Computers and other devices brought into the Library will be the responsibility of the user, and must not be connected to any Library telephone or network facilities
- Library staff pcs behind the enquiry desk must not be used
- Any changes to other parts of the Hospital security system – made in response to break-ins and thefts – may mean that you have to call the Portering Services/Security to let you in to the library approach corridor before you can use your fob
- Unauthorised removal of material from the library, causing any damage to premises or material, persistently leaving the library in an untidy state or causing disturbance to any other person may be deemed to be breaches of these conditions
- Cleaning and maintenance staff of the Trust must be allowed to carry out their duties, which may cause some disturbance to users; and they should not be asked to open up access to other parts of the Library Suite
- Fobs must be returned to the Library as soon as you are no longer working for or are on placement with Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust.
YOU NEED TO USE YOUR FOB TO GAIN ENTRY AND EXIT FROM THE LIBRARY
THE FOB WILL ALSO OPEN THE DOOR LEADING INTO THE LIBRARY CORRIDOR WHICH MAY ALSO BE LOCKED BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 10pm & 5am